Mango Lassi

The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma

Mango Lassi

Hello everyone. Mango season has started. Yay! I love mangoes .By the way I dont came across any person who doesnt like mangoes.King of fruits "Mango" is very different fruit.My maa has showered me with lots of mangoes .She knew how much I wait for this season of mangoes.So she gifted me lots of mangoes and really its very sweet. I usually make mango shake at home but this time I have prepared mango lassi. It tastes delicious. I have used langda aam for this lassi. You can use any other sweet mango or mango pulp for this recipe. For a healthier version you can replace sugar with honey. I hope you will try this out and let me know how it came out. Here goes the recipe:

Ingredients:


  • 3-4 Mangoes peeled and diced
  • 3-4 tbspn Sugar / Cheeni /Honey (quantity may vary depending upon mango sweetness)
  • 4- tbspn Curd / Dahi
  • 1/2 cup Milk (optional)
  • 1 tspn Rose Water (Gulab Jal)/Cardamom Powder (Elaychi Powder)


Method:

The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma


  • Put diced mangoes and sugar in a mixer jar and mix for a minute or two to get smooth paste.
The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma

  • Now add curd and rose water or cardamom powder and mix again till it became smooth.
  • If you lassi become thick then you can add milk and mix again.
  • Put this lassi in fridge for half an hour.
The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma

  • Your chilled mango lassi is ready to beat the heat.
Checkout my first video recipe . Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-6bm-OIrU

Dont forget to follow my blog,like my facebook page and subscribe our youtube channel by clicking the link below: 
The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma

The Homemaker Neha Sharma
The Homemaker Neha Sharma

Comments