Sago/Sabudana Kheer

Sago/Sabudana Kheer

Hello everyone..How are you all? Today I am going to share a dessert recipe....
Generally I use to prepare rice kheer during festival time or celebrations. 
After I became mother, I started giving Sooji/Semolina Kheer to my baby and he enjoys eating it. 
As I am foodie and in search of new and creative recipes.. So I thought to try Sabudana Kheer. It's not only tasty but also helps in weight gain of babies. It's very easy and quick recipe when compared to traditional rice kheer which requires lot of time to prepare. I like the taste and beautiful sago pearls kheer.. You can have it anytime and even your kids will also love it. It can be prepared during fast/vrat also. 

I hope you will try this out and let me know how it came out. Now you can enjoy my all video recipes in HINDI at one place, just click the video recipe page given at the top of the menu. 

Please follow, like, subscribe and share my all  pages, channels, website and blogs (The Homemaker 16 and DE MODA - be fashionable) .. Links are provided at the end of the post.. 

Here goes the recipe:

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 Cup Sabudana
  • 1 Cup Boiled Milk
  • 1 Cup Water
  • 2-3 Tbspn Sugar (quantity varies according to Desired sweetness) 
  • 1 Tspn Ghee (Optional) 
  • Few Saffron/Kesar Strands 
  • Chopped Dry Fruits 
    
Method:

1. Wash sabudana throughly under running water twice and soak it for 3-4 hours. 
2. The quantity of water should be enough to cover sabudana. It should not be excess but enough to cover all pearls. 
3. Now take soaked sabudana in a pan and mix a cup of water and cook on low medium flame till it become little translucent. 
4. After that add milk and stir it to cook till it becomes thick. It will take about 5 minutes on low to medium flame. 
5. Then add sugar and mix it well. 
6. Heat ghee in tadka pan. 
7. Put dry fruits and fry it. 
8. Now pour fried nuts along with ghee on kheer and mix. 
9. Garnish with kesar and serve it hot/cold.

Notes:

1. Sabudana can be soaked in warm water for 2 hours or for 4 hours in normal water. 
2. For babies, you can use dry fruits powder in kheer. 

Checkout my first video recipe . Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-6bm-OIrU

Dont forget to like my facebook page, follow Instagram account ,website and subscribe our youtube channel by clicking the link below:

Website: (De Moda - Be Fashionable) 

FB link: (The Homemaker 16) 

FB link: (De Moda - Be Fashionable) 


Instagram link: (De Moda - Be Fashionable) 

Keep cooking and keep sharing. 

Comments

Post a Comment